Dextra is a leading company in the Information Technologies industry for Mobile, Embedded and Enterprise solutions; a trusted software consulting company that has worked in the creation of predominant products for Top Mobile Devices and IT Applications for multinational companies in the High-Tech, Financial, Retail and Telecommunication industries for 21 years.
Certified as one of the Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Position: Tester Lead
• Test Lead Planning (joint effort with Business PM and Test Manager
– Review Resource needs and provide feedback
– Review Timeline/Scope and provide feedback/risks
– Review Scope changes and Change Requests to determine impact to timeline (prior to approval)
– Engage with pertinent teams to create and obtain approval of the High Level Test Strategy document which covers scope and best approach to testing, high level data requirements, UAT Entrance and Exit Criteria, direction of status meetings and communications – Coordinate the creation of the Test Case script content list and facilitate a review session with business and IT to ensure proper coverage of requirements
– Coordinate the test data preparation with the testing teams, business and IT stakeholders
– Support the Testing Support Lead and testing team in creation of Test Scripts
– Originate the “detailed test plan” which is designed to provide specific instructions or guidance on where to focus test execution on a weekly basis. This document is used to measure success of testing and/or potential risks
– Complete ALM preparation for all applicable regions/testers, by setting up scenarios within the Test Plan and building Labs for tester execution in ALM
– Host a Kickoff session to communicate detailed test instructions and initiate the UAT phase
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Meeting facilitation skills
– Management of multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
– Application knowledge of associated assets and ALM
– Location: Americas Time zone and ability to participate in 6am Pacific time meetings
– Language: Must have strong English language skills to help ensure effective communication from testers from around the globe
– Flexible Hours: Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate APJ, EMEA, AMS time zones (e.g. early morning or evening meetings) and occasional week