- Work with software development and test leaders to understand audio systems and the tools, firmware required to run on them
- Design and develop tests for those systems.
- Build long-term solutions that are sustainable and scalable across multiple types of firmware and tools
- Participate in test failure triage and diagnostics Create software and hardware infrastructure necessary to automate the tests
- Collaborate with globally dispersed teams working on multiple products and projects concurrently
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BS or higher in EE, CS, or equivalent and 5+ years of related experience of Python, C, C++, Java programming or any OOP.
- Experience of software & testing embedded firmware in systems
- Excellent communication, teamwork, reporting Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Able to react well to changes
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Software QA methodologies and defect reporting/tracking systems.
- Experience in creating, designing and implemented automated test cases in Python (is a plus); experience with Perl or other scripting languages
- API automation testing including experience with automation frameworks
- Experienced and knowledgeable about testing embedded systems Capable of understanding requirements specifications and hardware system descriptions; and then derive test cases
- Able to use source management systems (git, svn)