Dextra is a leading company in the Information Technologies industry for Mobile, Embedded and Enterprise solutions; a trusted software consulting company that has worked in the creation of predominant products for Top Mobile Devices and IT Applications for multinational companies in the High-Tech, Financial, Retail and Telecommunication industries for more than 21 years
Certified as one of the Best Places to Work in Mexico and Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Position: SR Developer
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Developer
- Strong experience with Java, C#, C++ or similar statically-typed system language
- Desirable experience with Python, Ruby or similar language
- Desirable experience digital audio internals, audio DSP signal chains, and microcontroller interfaces and configuration and/or experience with hardware bus protocols (I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth)
- Desirable use/knowledge of Jenkins
- Excellent English skills
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree (is a must for TN Visa)
Work location: Monterrey, Nuevo León with at least one year on site with client (Austin, Texas)
We offer benefits above the law and help with relocation