Dextra is a leading company in the Information Technologies industry for Mobile, Embedded and Enterprise solutions; a trusted software consulting company that has worked in the creation of predominant products for Top Mobile Devices and IT Applications for multinational companies in the High-Tech, Financial, Retail and Telecommunication industries for more than 21 years
Certified as one of the Best Places to Work in Mexico and Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Education • Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or related field
• 2-3 years of experience Technical Skills
• Ability to quickly learn various tools, including test management systems, defect databases, test automation frameworks, and configuration management systems
• Experience testing commercially available software and working on cross-functional teams throughout software development life cycle, from requirements/design through test and deployment
• Knowledge of industry-standard structured test approaches
• Ability to review technical documentation and provide feedback, including requirements specifications and design documents
• Programming skills in Python or other scripting/compiled languages are desired
• Knowledge of Security in software applications is desired Soft Skills
• Must be a critical thinker and meticulous in nature
• Excellent teaming and collaboration skills for working in a cross-functional, multi-site team environment
• Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken
• Ability to travel to the U.S. as needed
||Necesario inglés para llevar conversaciones de negocio
|Software testing, practices.
||Experiencia ejecutando pruebas manuales a sistemas de escritorio: Windows, Mac
|test automation methodologies
||Experiencia generando y ejecutando casos de prueba automatizados
|Casos de Prueba
||Experiencia ejecutando casos de prueba
||Python u otros lenguajes de script para ejecutar casos de prueba automatizados