Dextra is a leading company in the Information Technologies industry for Mobile, Embedded and Enterprise solutions; a trusted software consulting company that has worked in the creation of predominant products for Top Mobile Devices and IT Applications for multinational companies in the High-Tech, Financial, Retail and Telecommunication industries since 1997
Certified as one of the Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST, SQL AND EXCEL
• Strong PM and BA organizational skills experienced with complex projects and understand all project life cycle phases
• Perform analytics in coordination with stakeholders and IT
• Define and manage Metrics: DQ, SLA, Performance
• Support Production issues through the agreed warranty period
• Define and execute MTO ‘Move to Operations’ plan
• Support process definition and documentation
• Ensure all documentation is complete
• Provide training to +50 people
• Provide executive summaries
• Manage high level executive escalations
• Support MTO plan
• Prior HPE experience Experience is a plus
• Demonstrated Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills. Desktop DB / SQL a plus
• Experience in Business Process Management – measurement and improvements
• Strong communication skills PPT, Excel Strong
• Conflict Management Experience with Waterfall / Agile methodologies
• Deep functional/technical experience with SQL making queries and data manipulation.
• Flexible workhours
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco.
We offer benefits above the law and help with relocation.
If you are interested, apply now or please send your resume to: email@example.com