Dextra is a leading company in the Information Technologies industry for Mobile, Embedded and Enterprise solutions; a trusted software consulting company that has worked in the creation of predominant products for Top Mobile Devices and IT Applications for multinational companies in the High-Tech, Financial, Retail and Telecommunication industries since 1997.
Certified as one of the Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Position: Systems Administrator Windows/Linux
- 3+ years of experience as SysAdmin (Windows, Unix-Linux), Backup, Storage NAS / SAN and virtualized environments.
- Virtual Machines with VMware, AWS and Azure, Iass, Saas, Paas environments
- Troubleshooting in virtualization, Data Base and storage environments.
- Jenkins Administration (Desirable knowledge in Groovy)
- Version control tools (SVN, CVS, Git).
- Active Directory and DNS servers.
- Monitoring framework tools (Nagios, Ganglia, ELK, Grafana, Splunk)
- Ensure the availability of the current infrastructure of the company.
- Implement and manage a variety of systems and platforms in a Development (Production) corporative environment.
- Propose and implement solutions for internal clients, problem solving.
- Management support and participation in continuous improvement projects