Dextra Technologies is a consulting firm dedicated to designing, building and verifying solutions for enterprises in the US and Mexico since 1997.The projects our engineers lead increase their knowledge and provide outstanding experiences to work with top global
companies. Our consultants work with cutting-edge technologies and the most innovative tools.
Top global companies, top tools and top technology experiences provide all Dextra people with what it takes to be industry leaders today and well into the future.
Dextra is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related factors, and we do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color,
sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Position: Sr. Java or C# Tools Developer
Work location: Monterrey, Nuevo León.
- 3+ years of professional experience with Java or C# (OOP)
- Experience with high level UI frameworks (JavaFX, Swing,XAML/.NET, Qt or similar)
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Strong skills in scripting with Python, Ruby or any similar system scripting language
- Working experience with development and testing of embedded systems
- Interest in digital signal processing, microcontrollers, etc.
- Experience with Automation and CI/CD is a plus
- Excellent English
We offer help with relocation