Dextra Technologies is a consulting firm dedicated to designing, building and verifying solutions for enterprises in the US and Mexico since 1997.The projects our engineers lead increase their knowledge and provide outstanding experiences to work with top global
companies. Our consultants work with cutting-edge technologies and the most innovative tools.
Top global companies, top tools and top technology experiences provide all Dextra people with what it takes to be industry leaders today and well into the future.
Dextra is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related factors, and we do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color,
sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Position: Jr. SDET
- +1 years of experience Plan and monitor Test Development and Test Execution Cycles
- Functional Validation
- Regression Validation
- English advanced
- Familiar with testing methodologies and bug lifecycle
- Experience develop mobile apps on iOS, and Android OS
- Experience with at least one of these technologies: Java or Python
- Nice to Have: Experience with debugging tools in Chrome.
- Familiarity with JIRA,
- Experience using: GIT, Jenkins
- Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco.
We offer benefits above the law and help with relocation.
If you are interested, apply now or please send your resume to: email@example.com
Work location: Guadalajara, Jalisco.
We offer help with relocation