Dextra Technologies is a consulting firm dedicated to designing, building and verifying solutions for enterprises in the US and Mexico since 1997.The projects our engineers lead increase their knowledge and provide outstanding experiences to work with top global companies. Our consultants work with cutting-edge technologies and the most innovative tools.
Top global companies, top tools and top technology experiences provide all Dextra people with what it takes to be industry leaders today and well into the future.
Dextra is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related factors, and we do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Position: Sr. Embedded Developer (ADAS)
• Deep knowledge of C.
• +5 years as Software Developer using C for embedded systems.
• Knowledge of Microcontrollers Architecture and its functionality.
• Knowledge of MCU peripherals: SPI, I2C, etc.
• Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
• Hardware debugging experience.
• Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English.
• Eager to learn, share knowledge, coaching and work in time-constrained challenging assignments.
• Good team player.
• Knowledge of Automotive SW Development Cycle.
• Experience as Software Architect.
• Experience with RTOS and schedulers.
• Experience with Bootloaders.
• Experience with Automotive Communication protocols like CAN or LIN.
• Knowledge of UDS.
• Knowledge of MISRA.
• Knowledge of CANoe.
• Use of Osciloscope, Multimeter, Function Generator.