Dextra Technologies is a consulting firm dedicated to designing, building and verifying solutions for enterprises in the US and Mexico since 1997.The projects our engineers lead increase their knowledge and provide outstanding experiences to work with top global
companies. Our consultants work with cutting-edge technologies and the most innovative tools.
Top global companies, top tools and top technology experiences provide all Dextra people with what it takes to be industry leaders today and well into the future.
Dextra is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related factors, and we do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color,
sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Position: Reporting and Tools Engineer
- Gather information from different DB
- VBA post processing and pivot tables
- Basic administration of tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- User support and multitasking
- Sustaining running applications (Configuration, Servers, DB and APP files)
- Investigation and testing - Tools customization
- 2+ years experience in user support and/or development
- English required (level high)
We offer benefits above the law and help with relocation. If you are interested, apply now or please
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Fully Remote Position