Dextra Technologies is a consulting firm dedicated to designing, building and verifying solutions for enterprises in the US and Mexico since 1997.The projects our engineers lead increase their knowledge and provide outstanding experiences to work with top global
companies. Our consultants work with cutting-edge technologies and the most innovative tools.
Top global companies, top tools and top technology experiences provide all Dextra people with what it takes to be industry leaders today and well into the future.
Dextra is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related factors, and we do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color,
sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Position: Test Engineer
1) Functional Validation.
2) Regression Validation.
3) Follow a set of test plans to execute test suites or cases using Square tools, identify and capture issues during execution, file bugs onto Square’s bug tracking system, and escalate to Square team until these bugs are resolved.
4) Design, document and review Test Cases.
5) Leveraging existing test cases to handle daily test execution.
6) Help our quality system team to come up with additional test cases, to further expand our test coverage.
7) Debug and report findings and Issues
- Education: Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent. Professional Experience:
- 5 Years or more.
- English Level: Proficient.
- Test Case Design. Exploratory Testing. Bug lifecycle.
- Testing iOS, Android or Web applications on multiple devices or browsers. .
We offer benefits above the law and help with relocation.
If you are interested, apply now or please send your resume to: email@example.com
Work location: Guadalajara, Jalisco.