Dextra is a leading company in the Information Technologies industry for Mobile, Embedded and Enterprise solutions; a trusted software consulting company that has worked in the creation of predominant products for Top Mobile Devices and IT Applications for multinational companies in the High-Tech, Financial, Retail and Telecommunication industries since 1997
Certified as one of the Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Position: Technical Project Manager
- TPM (Technical Project Manager) and PM (Product Manager/Tech Contributor), be able to scope and manage project work
- Write/review specifications as needed. Engineering background. Technical leader with administration experience is valid. PMI/Agile certifications are plus.
- Experience working with medium size teams
- Able to validate requirements with the customer and Has experience handling requirements
- Has development experience preferable C/C++. Can apply Java
- Familiar with methodologies. CMMI, ASpice, other.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent communication skills (English and Spanish). Continuous communication with customers around the world is expected.
Nice To have
- Has worked with projects for Embedded technologies
- Has Automotive knowledge
- Has knowledge of GPS technology and Telematics