This SW position is targeted for one of the World's Top Automotive Tier 1 companies. As a Embedded SW Engineer at Dextra you will have the opportunity to get involved on a variety of technologies, like lighting, brakes, RF keys and Seats controls to name a few. Your responsibility will be to implement, test and document features and fix/debug issues that will impact on the final product. As a consequence the chosen candidate must satisfy the following needs:
• Good knowledge of C.
• +1 years as Software Developer on embedded systems.
• Knowledge of Microcontrollers Architecture and its functionality.
• Knowledge of MCU peripherals: SPI, I2C, etc.
• Advance English.
• Knowledge of RTOS and schedulers.
• Knowledge of Automotive SW Development Cycle.
• Knowledge of Automotive Communication protocols like CAN or LIN.
Location: Monterrey, NL