Certified as one of the Best Places to Work in Mexico and Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Position: Sr. Embedded Linux Dev.
The main function of a Software Engineer is to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems.
- Experience designing solutions
- Experience with Automotive Communication protocols like CAN or LIN, Unit testing, Coding Standards, Diagnostics (UDS) and SW Architecture
- EXPERT knowledge of C++ language and experience programming applications
- Able to communicate both in English and Spanish.
- Hardware debugging experience
- At least 5 year of experience as Software Developer using C++ for Linux
- Working knowledge of Linux/Linux Kernel/Linux Networking