Would you like to live and work in Aguascalientes?
We are searching for a Software Engineer to participate in the development of educational embedded applications. You will be part of a growing team of engineers that are contributing to the development of the next generation of TI’s educational products.
• Development, maintenance, and feature enhancement of quality software components written in C Language for embedded/common-code platforms.
• Develop unit tests for embedded software applications.
• Participate on design phases of new features and bug fixing approaches.
• Work with US-based software team for development.
• 3+ years of professional experience
• Very solid C programming skills (C Pure or C++).
• Object oriented programming skills.
• Proactive attitude to auto learn code and architectures for future involvement in technical decisions.
• Advanced debugging skills are a must.
• Experience in application software design and development both on an embedded and a desktop environment. (Cross–platform is a plus.)
• Experience developing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs).
• Experience in embedded system development across multiple platforms (Hand Held devices, Desktop, Tablets).