Dextra is a leading company in the Information Technologies industry for Mobile, Embedded and Enterprise solutions; a trusted software consulting company that has worked in the creation of predominant products for Top Mobile Devices and IT Applications for multinational companies in the High-Tech, Financial, Retail and Telecommunication industries since 1997.
Certified as one of the Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
• Deep knowledge of C.
• +4 years as Software Developer using C for embedded systems.
• Knowledge of Microcontrollers Architecture and its functionality.
• Knowledge of MCU peripherals: SPI, I2C, etc.
• Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
• Hardware debugging experience.
• Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English.
• Eager to learn, share knowledge, coaching and work in time-constrained challenging assignments.
• Good team player.
• Knowledge of Automotive SW Development Cycle.
• Experience as Software Architect
• Experience with RTOS and schedulers.
• Experience with Bootloaders
• Experience with Automotive Communication protocols like CAN or LIN.
• Use of Osciloscope, Multimeter, Function Generator.
Work Location: Monterrey, Nuevo León
If you are interested, apply now or please send your resume to: email@example.com