Dextra Technologies is a consulting firm dedicated to designing, building and verifying solutions for enterprises in the US and Mexico since 1997. The projects our engineers lead increase their knowledge and provide outstanding experiences to work with top global companies. Our consultants work with cutting-edge technologies and the most innovative tools.
Top global companies, top tools and top technology experiences provide all Dextra people with what it takes to be industry leaders today and well into the future.
Dextra is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related factors, and we do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Position: Senior Dev Ops
• Experience in Devops.
• Programming experience in Python 3.
• Python packaging experience.
• Experience in CI tools and CI-related coding.
• Experience in software testing.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong debugging skills.
• Experience with development infrastructure tools such as Git/GitHub, JIRA, confluence, etc. • Experience developing for Linux environments.
• Experience in virtual machines, Docker, Ansible scripts.
We offer benefits above the law and help with relocation. If you are interested, apply now or please send your resume to: