Dextra Technologies is a consulting firm dedicated to designing, building and verifying solutions for enterprises in the US and Mexico since 1997.The projects our engineers lead increase their knowledge and provide outstanding experiences to work with top global companies. Our consultants work with cutting-edge technologies and the most innovative tools.
Top global companies, top tools and top technology experiences provide all Dextra people with what it takes to be industry leaders today and well into the future.
We are currently looking for a NET, Angular and Azure Developer to join our top talent team and work in exciting projects. You might be our ideal candidate if you fulfill the following requirements:
• Experience in object oriented programming in Python 3.
•Experience in creating test automation frameworks and tools.
• Experience in software testing.
• Experience in writing design specific documentation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong debugging skills.
• Experience with development infrastructure tools such as Git/GitHub, JIRA, confluence, etc.
• Passionate about automated testing with scalability in mind.
• Experience developing for Linux environments.
• Experience creating test tools that use hardware in the loop. Preferred/Bonus skills:
• Python packaging experience.
• Experience in virtual machines, Docker, Ansible scripts.
• Experience in creating REST API libraries in Python.
• Experience configuring and using Buildkite.
We offer benefits above the law:
Dextra is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related factors, and we do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.