Dextra Technologies, a Deloitte Business, is a leading company in the Information Technologies industry for Mobile, Embedded and Enterprise solutions; a trusted software consulting company that has worked in the creation of predominant products for Top Mobile Devices and IT Applications for multinational companies in the High-Tech, Financial, Retail and Telecommunication industries since 1997. Certified as one of the Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
We are part of the Deloitte family, an international professional services network founded in 1845 and the largest one by revenue and number of professionals of the Big Four firms. Additionally, we proudly are one of the best places to work in Mexico in 2022! In our experience, innovation results from the convergence of a wide range of perspectives, knowledge, and insight focused on specific industries and issues. We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should reach to best talent in the market and equip them with the resources that can make a positive impact on your personal and professional journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development of our people.
If you’re looking to jump-start your own thinking on the most important issues of the day, this is the place to be. We want you, your expertise and your talent. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now! 1) Python developers (QA or Automated Testing is a plus). 2) Test automation with strong experience with Python. Web experience does not apply. 3) Jenkins knowledge is a plus 4) At least 3 years of experience on software development, estimation, design patters 5) Test frameworks are a plus Skills
- Strong Python Developer (understand design patterns, and technical debt). Minimum 1 Year, Intermediate knowledge.
- At least 2 years of professional experience on development. Development experience with Python (C and C++ is a plus)
- Strong English communications
- Automated testing experience
- Understand test cases, test framework development, Test results reportsing
- Object oriented design, Design Patterns, Requirements, Code Reviews, Configuration Management
Nice to Have:
- Team leadership experience
- Professional experience with Python
- Jenkins and Continuous Integration experience
- Effort estimations, status reviews, good programming practices
- Professional Experience with C/C++
We offer benefits above the law such as (but not limited to)
Mayor Medical Insurance
Minor medical expenses
Together we are better. Make the decision to make an impact that matters and apply now.