Dextra is a leading company in the Information Technologies industry for Mobile, Embedded and Enterprise solutions; a trusted software consulting company that has worked in the creation of predominant products for Top Mobile Devices and IT Applications for multinational companies in the High-Tech, Financial, Retail and Telecommunication industries since 1997
Certified as one of the Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Position: Automotive Test Engineer
- Experience with Embedded testing for at least 1 year
- Execute the test plan with manual testing and test cases automation.
- Electronic fundamentals knowledge. (Voltage, resistance, etc)
- Basic knowledge of C (punters)
- Use of Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Function Generator.
- Knowledge of Automotive Communication protocols like CAN or LIN.
- Automotive Vehicle Buses such as: ISO-9141, KWP2000, J1850 (PWM and VPW), J1708, J1939 is a plus
- Knowledge of testing automation (python)
Location: Monterrey, Nuevo León
We offer benefits above the law and help with relocation.
If you are interested, apply now or please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org