Dextra Technologies, a Deloitte Business, is a leading company in the Information Technologies industry for Mobile, Embedded and Enterprise solutions; a trusted software consulting company that has worked in the creation of predominant products for Top Mobile Devices and IT Applications for multinational companies in the High-Tech, Financial, Retail and Telecommunication industries since 1997.
Certified as one of the Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
This position if for an industry-leading supplier of automotive software. Monitors the project´s progress and communicates it´s status through reports and metrics focused but not limited in schedule, effort, quality of development and testing teams. Negotiates and controls the projects scope, duration and effort through baselines. Manages the project´s risks and problems; creates mitigation and contingency plans. Ensures the timely identification and resolution of dependencies, actions and commitments to avoid impacts to the project baseline. Leads, motivates, keeps close communication with and provides support to the project team. Engineering background is required
- Knows all the development process
- Knowledge of management methodologies (PMI or Agile)
- Leaderships skills, proactivity and initiative.
- Advanced skills. The candidate will have contact with areas around the world.
- Able to communicate both in English and Spanish. the candidate will have direct contact with the customer.
- Create and analyze requirements for new product designs to ensure efficiency, reliability and quality. Produce and document requirements, design documentation.
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Knowledge of RTOS and schedulers
- Knowledge of C or C++ language and experience programming applications in Real Time Operating Systems (RTOs).
Nice to Have:
- Experience with SPI, I2C, PWM, ADC and Emulated EEPROM. Experience with JTAG and debuggers.
- Proficient use of measurement equipment with several years of use in the field of Oscilloscope, voltmeter, signal analyzer, JTAG.
- Hardware debugging experience
- Experience designing embedded systems.
- Experience with Automotive Communication protocols like CAN or LIN, Unit testing, Coding Standards, Diagnostics (UDS) and SW Architecture
Location: Monterrey NL
We offer benefits above the law and help with relocation.
If you are interested, apply now or please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org