Dextra is a leading company in the Information Technologies industry for Mobile, Embedded and Enterprise solutions; a trusted software consulting company that has worked in the creation of predominant products for Top Mobile Devices and IT Applications for multinational companies in the High-Tech, Financial, Retail and Telecommunication industries since 1997.
Certified as one of the Best Mexican Companies Dextra serves as a learning and training platform in the Information Technologies industry. The projects in which our engineers participate provide great knowledge and a solid professional experience path. Our consultants are able to work with cutting edge technologies and the most innovative tools, which allow them to become key players in the technological development that is currently experiencing a high market demand.
That’s why we need you and your ideas. Watch your aspirations materialize in a company where growth opportunities abound. Apply now!
Position: Junior Manual Tester
Test Execution Cycles:
1) Functional Validation.
2) Regression Validation.
3) Follow a set of test plans to execute test suites or cases using Square tools, identify and capture issues during execution, file bugs onto Square’s bug tracking system, and escalate to Square team until these bugs are resolved.
4) Design, document and review Test Cases.
5) Leveraging existing test cases to handle daily test execution.
6) Help our quality system team to come up with additional test cases, to further expand our test coverage.
7) Debug and report findings and Issues
Education: Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent.
Professional Experience: 1 Years or more.
English Level: Intermediate.
We offer benefits above the law and help with relocation.
If you are interested, apply now or please send your resume to: